Senior IOS Developer
Intellectsoft is a boutique IT solution provider headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. Our mission is to help global organizations overcome technology challenges of Digital Transformation. Established in 2007, the company operates multiple offices and engineering centers in the US, the UK, the Nordic region and Eastern Europe.
Our main focus is on the new and emerging technologies, such as Cognitive Computing, Decentralized Applications, Internet-of-Things and Mixed Reality. Our service portfolio includes strategic IT consulting, CX design, development and full lifecycle management of custom products and applications, and system integration.
The company’s strategy is heavily geared towards development of its own platforms, frameworks and reusable components that are utilized for building custom solutions. Among our clients are globally recognized brand names, such as Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson and many others.
For more information please visit our website www.intellectsoft.net.
- 3+ year of professional development experience in iOS applications
- Experience in software engineering using Swift programming language
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience in external API integrations and infrastructure design
- Familiarity with SSO services usage
- Experience in integration with 3rd party frameworks, libraries and solutions
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Deep understanding of GIT
- Work closely with product and program management to deliver new features for every release
- Apply best engineering practices, focusing on agile and CI/CD
- Unit Test case development and aiding in automation of test cases
- Work/collaborate with various global cross functional teams of Product Managers / Tech Leads to understand the requirements
- Document the working systems and prepare design documentation
- Active participation in distributed agile process
- Proactive collaboration with teammates and remote Honk-Kong based team members
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world;
- Lighthearted, inspiring and open company culture;
- Opportunities to travel;
- Health Insurance coverage;
- English language courses;
- Fresh fruit and other snacks onsite;
- Fun corporate events :)