Middle IOS Developer
Intellectsoft is a boutique IT solution provider headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. Our mission is to help global organizations overcome technology challenges of Digital Transformation. Established in 2007, the company operates multiple offices and engineering centers in the US, the UK, the Nordic region and Eastern Europe.
Our main focus is on the new and emerging technologies, such as Cognitive Computing, Decentralized Applications, Internet-of-Things and Mixed Reality. Our service portfolio includes strategic IT consulting, CX design, development and full lifecycle management of custom products and applications, and system integration.
The company’s strategy is heavily geared towards development of its own platforms, frameworks and reusable components that are utilized for building custom solutions. Among our clients are globally recognized brand names, such as Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson and many others.
For more information please visit our website www.intellectsoft.net
Project Description: You'll be a part of the team building from scratch a brand new mobile experience for one of the largest resorts and casinos company in South-East Asia with the focus on its most valuable Guests. User experience is a key and so tight collaboration between Design, Engineering and Product team will be essential. It is not a one time application but more an evolving product that will have to grow fast so high engineering standards are important.
This project assumes large amount of integrations with various systems that may follow different API standards.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with iOS
- Experience with data structures, multithreading, synchronization
- Ability to analyze and support the applications architecture (MVC, MVP, MVVM etc.)
- Hands-on experience in the sphere of web-services and standards (SOAP, REST, XML, JSON)
- Experience with reactive programming
- Experience in unit tests
- Git, gitflow, pull request, code review - are the everyday words/tools for you
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum), TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery
- Must-haves: Swift, PromiseKit
- Will be good: Alamofire/Moya
- Work closely with product and program management to deliver new features for every release
- Apply best engineering practices, focusing on agile and CI/CD
- Unit Test case development and aiding in automation of test cases
- Work/collaborate with various global cross functional teams of Product Managers / Tech Leads to understand the requirements
- Document the working systems and prepare design documentation
- Active participation in distributed agile process
- Proactive collaboration with teammates and remote Honk-Kong based team members
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world;
- Lighthearted, inspiring and open company culture;
- Opportunities to travel;
- Health Insurance coverage;
- English language courses;
- Fresh fruit and other snacks onsite;
- Fun corporate events :)